Ocean Sped has developed, over the years, in-depth experience in handling transportations of liquids with flexible tanks (Flexitank).
The quality of our Flexitanks is compliant with food transportation, with the US FDA rules, EEC Directives, HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points), COA (Standard Rail Impact Test) and also with Kosher or Halal certifications.Our Flexitanks are able to contain from 10,000 to 24,000 litres and are installed within a standard 20 feet maritime container; they can load goods from -20° C to 80° C.
We are able to provide and install Flexitanks across the whole national territory and proceed to manage the service optimally through all phases of the transportation, using certified operators for the assembly:
- Selection of containers suitable for the installation of Flexitanks
- Installation of Flexitanks within the containers
- Positioning of containers installed with Flexitanks at the loading companies using drivers with experience in transporting liquids
- Forwarding to embarkation ports
- Completion of customs formalities for export
- Warehousing for storage of the Flexitanks
- Installation even in temperature-controlled containers
Vico Chiuso Paggi 4/13, 16128 Genoa (GE) – Italy
P. Iva 03477790103
R.E.A.: GE – 348192
Cap. Soc. € 100.000,00 i.v.